COD won't Start on XBOX ONE

Haven't played for days then when I tried to play today, I only get a BLANK SCREEN when loading the game. I tried restarting XB1 and ejecting disk but still the same. Anyone else having the same porblem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Exact same thing for me. Wtf?

For future reference, THIS is the Xbox 360 forum for CoD: Ghosts.

The Xbox One CoD: Ghosts forum is here: forums.xbox.com/.../4089.aspx

Hmm...never knew there was a seperate xbox one forum

Yeah, the "drop down" forums thingy has a list of the Xbone games and their forum. Anyway. I hear unplugging the power cord may help this issue. Of course, you will have to plug it back in.

I have the same problem and it's only for COD Ghosts. My Forza 5 and Ryse are perfectly fine. If anyone can help I would like it, I have a good COD account and would hate to have to buy another COD.

My rep and g's are really bad because I just got Xbox one and don't have any friends with the  Xbox one yet.

I had this exact problem.   Xbox support gave me this solution.   Hold down the power button on the console for about 8sec.  The machine will shut off, wait for about 5-6sec.   Turn it back on.   You'll get a green screen and the xbox screen for a few seconds before the desk top shows up.   This I was told was a hard restart that causes the cache to clear any corrupt files.  

Thanks worked a treat.

yes i had