COD will NOT see my money. I advise U to follow.

COD has become the SMACKDOWN VS RAW of FPS. SAME GAME OVER AND OVER with a ROSTER CHANGE. Im sorry, but MW3 will not see a penny from me. I will however be buying BATTLEFIELD.

-> HOWEVER. If a special pre-order came with a special code allowing me to Kick Bobby in the sack.....THEN I would pre-order.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll decide for myself, thanks.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

I will probably get this eventually but it won't be a release day pick-up for me.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats in this game thats gonna warrant $60 again?

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

[/quote]

Whats BF3 got that warrants $60?  Its not some giant leap forward for fps either.  Its all up to what suits your tastes.  Personally NO shooter is worth $60.  None of them offer the content of say a Elder Scrolls or ME, but unfortunately $60 is the going rate for most console games these days.

I don't agree with the statement that no shooter is worth $60. Reach was worth it with all it's multiplayer modes, customization, co-op, good campaign, and so on. Gears 3 and Battlefield 3 also look like they're worth it to me. I'll say MOST shooters aren't worth 60, but there are some.

I agree with you about games like Elder Scrolls and ME in terms of single player dedication and the content they give you there which is really unmatched in any other genre. Sad that these games don't get the same attention as shooters. But you also can't forget that people like playing things together and  a well executed multiplayer is also great content which require effort to create.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

[/quote]

Whats BF3 got that warrants $60?  Its not some giant leap forward for fps either.  Its all up to what suits your tastes.  Personally NO shooter is worth $60.  None of them offer the content of say a Elder Scrolls or ME, but unfortunately $60 is the going rate for most console games these days.

[/quote]

So far....http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/battlefieldbadco2/f/365/t/2570.aspx

Didn't read anything revolutionary in that thread.  Im sorry, but you guys hyping that game to be the best ever is just as stupid as CoD fanboys doing the same with MW3.  Neither game is out.  

Im not hyping it as the best game ever, nor is any other fan of the BF series.  What we see in the improvements to BF 3, and everything theyre adding to BF 3, we see as better than what the devs are doing with MW 3.