COD WAW mods=bs

Why are so many players modding the online for World at War ?  I think this crap needs to stop.  I recently played the online game for a change from other COD's and am getting very pissed off by the amount of modding.  It's stupid -- some are flying, others can't be killed, it takes away from the game and online play.  Please put a stop to this crap or figure out a way to kick the cheating modders.  Are these players really that bad that they have to cheat just to get a good K/D ratio ??  Give me a break and put an end to this cheating business.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We just had this conversation.  The modding wont stop. The only way to avoid it is to avoid pre Black ops COD games.  BO has a few but nothing like the other COD games.  COD3 was also really fun online and I dont remember anyone modding in that game while I was playing it. 

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

It's so annoying in Nazi zombies as well because it's hard to find matches. People come in say "if you don't mod I'm leaving". People are ridiculous, they can't play zombies without god mode or all weapons or anything.

[/quote]

people actually say that?

the company who made cod not gunna do anything about it they too busy get mw3 finished in time for release my advice dont go on codwaw if you get infected and carry playing ur account will get banned

Thanks for the heads up sebbong, I guess no more WAW for a while.  MW2 is better anyway

Yeah, but I only have two friends that play world at war. We're always down a guy when we play zombies.

It's so annoying in Nazi zombies as well because it's hard to find matches. People come in say "if you don't mod I'm leaving". People are ridiculous, they can't play zombies without god mode or all weapons or anything.

Thats why I usually only play those co-op modes with friends.  The 4 player co-op campaign was the most fun part about WAW. They did an excellent job with that especially if you play with the death cards on like paint ball.

np just warn u if u look on support page loads people complaing about getting banned from waw from infections

I feel your pain buddy.  

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="sebbong"]

the company who made cod not gunna do anything about it they too busy get mw3 finished in time for release

[/quote]

Wrong.

The Devs for W@W are Treyarch and are not affiliated with MW3. They won't fix the game because they're busy with Black Ops and they believe W@W is no longer a "Game worth Fixing", due to how old it is.

The Devs who are making MW3 are...

- Infinity Ward (what's left of it).
- Sledgehammer Games.
- Raven Software.

Try and get the right information before posting false facts.