COD: WAW modding

Today i was playing COD: WAW will at least tryin to play online because almost every lobby i joined there would be other players  using mods you try to kill one of them they would wont die, then they would fly like superman around the map and the message on the screen made most of the match unplayable because you couldnt tell if you lookin at a teammate or the enemy and if it was the enemy you could kill them because they were modded or was to late to start firing back at them today was by far the most annoying day on XBL i have ever had. 

Mircosoft says to use the file complaint feature or the avoid player feature but they heardly do anything to help dont get me wrong XBL is a great service but when you cant kick back and relax to play a clean game online that when it start to get very annoying, and hopefully them start doing something before i stop using there servives. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you read the ban forums you will say they do ban modders. The problem is there are so many of them. These days 90% of the bans on the ban forums seem to be due to COD modding.

cod4 and waw are basically lost causes.

Help out by filing a complaint on each cheater you come across and moving on.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

PVT Puggles 03, DB Official Jak, BkaYz x, VeNoMx sHotZZ, GeT sLaMmEd KiD.  These were obvious modders and hackers that my friend and I came accross while playing WaW today.  We made sure to report them.  We also wanted to put their gamertags out there for everyone to see.  Let's see if they actually get banned.   If they dont, I will never support another COD and I will by a PS3 canceling my xbox live subscription for good.  I know everyone can agree that we pay alot of money for these games and services.  We pay their bills and put food on their tables.  These companys should take care of our complaints like we are the person signing their checks because in a sense we are.  Just because a new COD comes out does not mean that we stop playing the old one.  Black ops actually does not top the older ones at all.  So keep'em clean.  I will be saving all the gamertags I report and checking daily.  I am also dedicating a little time each day to look for more doing my part as an honest gamer.  I expect them to do their part as well.  Thank you.        

Naming of modders is prohibited here and everywhere(generally). Just so you are forewarned, personally I could care less.

Every Call of Duty game is full of modders and boosters, I gave up on trying to enjoy the series...

Do you work for microsoft or xbox live?

To be more specific, I was talking to Frozen Brute.  Do you work for xbox live or microsoft?

No he/she is a volunteer helper for the community.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I apologize for posting the gamertags.  I was unaware that naming and shaming was not allowed.  I didnt think that hackers and modders had rights to privacy.  Like I said, these were very obvious and they offered modz in return for payment.