CoD: WaW I need help!

I was playing in a match online and I noticed this guy flying around and and wouldn't die even after being shot and stabbed mulitple times. I noticed the XP gained from kills was different but I didn't think anything of it, I thought it was a glitch or something. I played another match and the XP was fine so I thought everything was back to kosher. Went I went to check my progress, I noticed I had leveled up far beyond what I normally do. I think it might have been from the mod-kid, and now I feel stupid for not realizing it earlier and quitting before I did. Is there anyway to reset my level progress, even if it has to be back to the begining? Please, I want to do this myself and with actual skill and not through crappy mods which make the game unfun and pointless. Please, if anyone knows if this can be done and how please let me know! -Casper0409

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Based on personal experience, I advise you to return/trade-in WaW and look for a less-broken franchise.

I just encountered this going for an achievement. It's sick really, how people abuse this game. There's no way to reset your stats though, and the only thing to do is to NOT play multiplayer before something else happens to your account.

[quote user="Casper0409"]I was playing in a match online and I noticed this guy flying around and and wouldn't die even after being shot and stabbed mulitple times. I noticed the XP gained from kills was different but I didn't think anything of it, I thought it was a glitch or something.[/quote]

It's not a "glitch" when someone starts flying around and won't die. Best to report the user, and hit the dashboard.

If you really love Waw than unfortunately the best way to play now is with friends.The cheaters and modders have infested this game for awhile now but if you have a few friends that still own it than run you some private matches for multi-player and zombies.

I find it incredible that people are buying/playing these games without knowing anything about whats going on with the modders.

There hasn`t been a single post on the old cod game threads in the last 12 months that hasn`t been about modders.

Looking for advice: I don't play XBox regularly, so I'm not familiar with the "rules" or gaming "do's and don'ts". My son has seen numerous mods (usually on U Tube) of Halo games (i.e. Reach, I, II, etc), and he asked me if these modded games can be played on XBox Live.  Can anyone provide guidance?

Modding a game or even playing in a modded game on xbox live can and will result in a permant ban from xbox live.

[quote user="ThirdPilot96"]

Looking for advice: I don't play XBox regularly, so I'm not familiar with the "rules" or gaming "do's and don'ts". My son has seen numerous mods (usually on U Tube) of Halo games (i.e. Reach, I, II, etc), and he asked me if these modded games can be played on XBox Live.  Can anyone provide guidance?

[/quote]

And if your son does get banned, read this, and you'll know why.

Unfortunately it's an example of a good game gone bad. It's been unplayable for a while now, a real real shame especially with the excellent zombie mode, man I loved those, so much better than the Black Ops version. Just unfortunate that nowadays it's probably best to research a game before buying it as none of the stores will tell you that a game's multiplayer is screwed. I guess that maybe they'd say it isn't important as you can still play the game, but as you know this and other similar titles are mainly aimed at the multiplayer side of the game.

Rest in Peace WaW, you were taken from us far too early.