CoD Waw died from hackers

every match i go into, there is a hacker with god mode, spamming my screen.  the hacker said he doesnt do it on purpose bc ppl get infected with it, but idk if thats BS or not.. sounds like it.. why cant they patch it?! its a great game if it didnt have the hackers!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's a giant shame

I'm not trying to be a butthead but I thought this was common knowledge, about a week after the game was released.  I sold my bundle copy because I didn't care for it.  Report the hackers and let the PET do what they do.

Play a better game.

The devs have pretty much told us that they can't do anything about it. I'd find a new game to be honest, I also used to love WaW but I had to stop playing it due to hacks/mods/glitchers, this is back when they first started getting under the maps

there a guy selling these mods on an auction site for £25.00 each and the kids are snapping them up,there is no way its ever going to be mod free,i have given up playing it

WaW died a long time ago. These hackers is just a sign to move on to a better game.

it looks like black ops is starting the same problems too,people spamming 15th prestige lobby emails and selling them on auction sites.i bet that one gets patched a lot quicker than waw though

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Play a better game.

[/quote]Not a real solution. He bought/rented the game to have fun and make his money worth.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Play a better game.

[/quote]

Really, is COD:WaW really a bad game?  When you remove the cheaters and hackers, the game itself isn't all that bad.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]Really, is COD:WaW really a bad game?  When you remove the cheaters and hackers, the game itself isn't all that bad.[/quote]That's like saying "Well when he isn't drunk, he's a really good driver". That wouldn't really matter much to the parents of the child he killed. In the same way it doesn't matter to the people who can't find an unmodded lobby in Call of Duty. My advice to the OP is, play a better game.