CoD WaW & MW 1 Patched

Can someone confirm if waw and mw1 was patched,I did an update on 6/9/11 and have'nt seen a hacker since,if this is so gr8t ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

waw has apparently been bypassed already ,so its back to being unplayable.

has it : Don't Know

REASON :SCHOOL STARTED

I heard there was a hotfix from Treyarch for WaW. Not sure about Cod4 though.

wow it took them 3 days to get around it..the modders really do take the pee outa treyarch and microsoft

d[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

I heard there was a hotfix from Treyarch for WaW. Not sure about Cod4 though.

[/quote]does that mean on-line zombies is ok aswell?

world at war has been fixed..2nd best cod ever..after cod 4..if you guys aint got cod 4 yet..you should..you wont touch mw2 again..trust me..wen world at war came out i sold it in a week then went back to cod4..but now after the last 2 cods i bought it again and waw is great..it makes such a change because its different..buy both games and the map packs they are all half price now..you wont be disappointed..you can get all that game for less than mw2 or 3..do not waste your money

the zombie modes are still hacked on waw ,if they fixed them now less people would buy them for black ops.

I'm still seeing hackers,not sure if this was part of the hot fix but I lost connection to the servers twice yesterday as soon as a hacker joined,don't know if the lobby automaticaly stops once they detect a hacker????????

Great, I can play some World at War zombies online again. I'm sick of your 4 year olds going, "Dewd dew yew hayve a mods? Becauz I want awe way gawn."