cod versus medal of honour

if medal of honour is good..because its released before cod..will you also buy cod on release day?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't plan on buying MoH in the first place.  I might rent it later though.  I will be getting Blops though.

Prediction: Orion will get both games and complain about both of them with a barrage of 20 Threads. And then make comparisons between snow texture and dirt texture renders in FPS Games along with the wildlife if there is any. =)

With the majority of games being half-assed now, I rent. I can't justify spending $40-60 for something that MIGHT be ok. A great example was duke nukem. The story was completely lacking, controls were a total pain, and online was just a complete *** joke.

I'll be picking up both, because I do what I want!

ok prediction some people dont like my posts yet always comment..there you have it.

the duck is correct about duke nukem 

orion we dont need any more C O D vs any game you care to mention threads

ok prediction, you came back blessings..why was that if you dont like my posts?

Dub you just play todo  los  juegos.

Me I will get MOH also along with blops. Now I will purchase used then return it within a week.

I'm getting Black Ops for the zombies. I'm getting MoH for the multiplayer. I'm getting Halo 4 for the campaign. Each and every game is good in its own way and should never be compared to any other game unless it is a comparison between games in a series i.e. CoD4 vs CoD: WaW.

HALO used ofcourse.