cod revolution map pack incomplete download

I have been having trouble downloading the cod revolution map pack  everytime I download it I get an incomplete and it does not work.  Has been happening f9r about a week.  I have deleted and tried re-downloading multiple times with no success.  I have tried clearing the cache with no success. I downloaded the nuketown maps with no issues.  Please help I live in the usa are registered in the usa and have never had a problem before.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Delete the file in its entirety. Delete the system cache. Ensure that your game data for COD isn't corrupted itself. After this, power down your xbox. Reset your modem and/or router. After you let them re-establish their connections and wait a couple minutes, power your xbox back up. Go into your download history and re-download the update. Leave it at the download screen and let it download completely before you exit that screen. This ensures your best chance of a complete download and a proper install. I hope this advice helps, and if for some reason your download stops, you should be able to restart it from where it paused but I've found it to be most effective when you allow it to take care of it all at once without pause. Good luck, and I hope this helps you resolve your issue. The file size is around 1.8 gb I believe so it will take awhile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hardreset your modem and router by turning them off for 2-3mins then turn them on again

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Shagnwgn,

In addition to clearing your cache, have you tried deleting the Marketplace System Data file?  You can do that by doing the following:

1. On your console, go to settings, and then select System

2. Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device

3. Select System Items

4. Select Marketplace System Data

5. Select Delete

6. Restart your console

7. Try to buy or download the item again

Here is the link where you can receive more information regarding this issue: support.xbox.com/.../download-xbox-live-content

Sorry this didn't help.