COD or BF3

i am bored with the COD series and am thinking about getting BF3 but everyone i know is a COD fanboy and says the BF series is just a slower watered down version of COD. i am not trolling and i am not buying CODMW3 because like i said i am bored with that series i am just wanting some opinons from people who have played the BF series and can give some good feed back. i am also excited about the big teams and big maps but like i said i have heard there is a lot of lag.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Everyone I talk to says every shooter and other games as well are still the best on Xbox and Xbox live. I'm glad to hear that Xbox still dominates. Stores will even tell you that Xbox is the better online system and for shooter games as well

I would say get it for xbox so you can use party chat with real team mates :)

is battlefield more popular on xbox 360 or ps3? which system has more of an online community?

these fanboy wars are stupid 

If you like to play hardcore dont buy BF3

god stfu w/ this stupid debate over these games and just go play both. both have their pros and cons and neither need your undying commitment..so just relax and end this dumb ***.. P.S. OF COURSE more people are going to recommend BF3 in the BF3 forum ya id

BF3

war

destruction

team play

vehicles

larger teams

lots of action sometimes, but little during other times depends on the map and where you are.

only 2 primary game modes, but are almost perfected. TDM is a secondary mode

terrible singleplayer

COD

smaller maps with tight close quarters combat

no destruction, but bullet penetration

faster paced

almost always action because of small maps

more game modes but primary is TDM

Good single player

since as you said your bored of COD pick up BF3.  but the game is very different. you cannot lone wolf every match and be number 1 on the team. everyone has a role which means your class gives you a differnt purpose for your team

will you give ammo? health? kill vehicles?

in COD everyone has the same mission, kill enemies.

[quote user="Skullcount"]

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

BF3 is just the flatout better game..it honestly is not even close.

[/quote]Because you've played Modern Warfare 3 right? And it seems you haven't even played Battlefield 3 yet, so go figure.

[/quote]

I don't know if you've noticed, but you see the signature I have...saying level 36...and my real Gamertag below? That's me and my rank on BF3, so yes, I have the game..and I've owned every CoD game for the 360, and every BF game (except for 1943) on the 360 as well. And I played MW2, so yes, I have actually played MW3.

Two totally different games. Battlefield is more of a simulation shooter, and Call of Duty is more of an arcade shooter. I love both though.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

BF3 is just the flatout better game..it honestly is not even close.

[/quote]Because you've played Modern Warfare 3 right? And it seems you haven't even played Battlefield 3 yet, so go figure.