CoD Ninjas

Ever check over your shoulder continuously because you have a feeling a Ghost/Ninja User is sneaky up on you? Well i get that feeling all the time, from 2 of the users of this forum actually. Just remember to keep a claymore or motion sensor handy, because you never know when someone will assasinate you (or stalk you) :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You're dumb.

Do i smell a troll? *sniff sniff*

rainbows and teamwork.

Ummmm....ok. Thanks.

Since it takes 12 clicks to reply to a post now(seriously who thought this new format was a good idea?) Ill say this in response to the OP...do you follow  forum regulars around to critique their gameplay? And who cares what perks they use? Adapt and overcome my good man

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Since it takes 12 clicks to reply to a post now(seriously who thought this new format was a good idea?) Ill say this in response to the OP...do you follow  forum regulars around to critique their gameplay? And who cares what perks they use? Adapt and overcome my good man

[/quote]

no, hes mad that people dont have the same opinion as him when it comes to call of duty with his stats and all. not to mention he tried proving he was better than everyone else on this forum with his epic 1337 dashboarding k/d.

You do know people run hacker right? Therefore that claymore/motion sensor isn't going to save your asss all the time.

@housedaclown - Hes talking about people running Ninja. If theyre running ninja, then they cant be running hacker, can they.

As for ninja, i used to run it on every class, crossed with Ghost. Its to much of a pain to pro, i play HC so having to go back to core to disarm bombs annoys me. I switched over to Hacker pro and just crouch alot lol

I try not to "stand around" in one spot for too long, but I have been stabbed in the back before.

Get turned on Ninjas lol