COD MW3, Headsets

I'm still fairly new to the whole xbox live thing. I have been playing mw3 and have been playing team death match. One thing I have not figured out yet, when you are playing with a head set does everyone playing the game here your communications? It appears to me that everyone can.  I have heard from some only your team can hear each other. The other thing, quite frankly there are a lot of cry babies out there who complain about the way other people play. I don't understand the degrading behavior of these individuals. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves when they can say how bad someone is at that game. I hink eveyone should be intitled to play in a game that is not verbally abusive. Also is there a way you can block all the voices from eveyone in the game. I think in some games I would rather do that than listen to all the babble that is not even pertaining to the game.
Thanks for your help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can only hear teammates while actually playing. When waiting for a match to start you can hear everyone. You can mute everyone by going to your privacy settings and communicating with friends only

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.