cod mw3 and battle feild 3

cod mw3 is the new best game my dad loves battle feild 2&3 its prity cool so i think the fighting sould stop its stuped if you think mw3 is cool dont say its the best game ever same goes with you battle feild 2&3 people keep that opion in your head

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="RangedCleric05"]

cod mw3 is the new best game my dad loves battle feild 2&3 its prity cool so i think the fighting sould stop its stuped if you think mw3 is cool dont say its the best game ever same goes with you battle feild 2&3 people keep that opion in your head

[/quote]

I was going to fix that sentence, but there is to much damage.

I have no idea what's going on.

He's using his relationship with his father to show that a COD fan and BF3 fan can coexist in e-harmony. OP you should seek out a wife from the battlefield camp to strengthen the bond between the two games.

[quote user="CosmoRBGSpacely"]

He's using his relationship with his father to show that a COD fan and BF3 fan can coexist in e-harmony. OP you should seek out a wife from the battlefield camp to strengthen the bond between the two games.

[/quote]

Could the OP be Crazy's brother?

Six year olds should not be allowed to post on this forum.....

And after playing the Battlefield beta.......I think it is horrid.  I am cancelling my pre-order.  

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude that was epic funny, and true ... Jesus,OP do some homework then play games.

[quote user="CosmoRBGSpacely"]

OP you should seek out a wife

[/quote] But he/she isn't old enough to walk to the bus stop alone yet.

Whut.

[quote user="BGH FlakJacket"]

And after playing the Battlefield beta.......I think it is horrid.  I am cancelling my pre-order.  

[/quote]  I am sorry but if you think that the BF3 Beta is an accurate image of the final game product and your really going to cancel your per-order based on what you saw in an old beta build of BF3............... You Sir are a moron.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Oh boy, that made my day.