COD MW 3 coming Nov 8 ???

[quote]Rumors of Modern Warfare 3 have been percolating for weeks, and today, they apparently finally boiled over. A report on Kotaku pegs the game as being released on Tuesday, November 8, for undisclosed platforms, though the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 are likely suspects.

According to the gaming blog, the game will begin shortly after Modern Warfare 2 ended, following a surprise attack on the United States by a reinvigorated Russia. The new game will apparently start with the outbreak of World War III, with set-piece battles in such cities as New York, Paris, London, and Dubai.

According to the report, the game's single-player campaign will be divided among several characters, including a British SAS Operative, AC-130 gunship gunner, a tank driver, and a member of the Russian Federal Security Service, known by its acronym of the FSB. It will apparently feature two new members of the US Army's supersecret Delta Force, called "Frost" and "Sandman." Kotaku believes these characters are being prepped as protagonists for future installments in the series.

In terms of multiplayer, the game will apparently have a variety of maps in addition to two Spec Ops modes: Survival and Mission.[/quote]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6313628.html?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think i would rather purhase the Garfield Chia Pet before buying MWF3.On the bright side when MWF3 is released or about to be hopefully i can get Black-Ops for $20.00 brand new because i won't pay anymore.I will complete the SP campaign and play Zombies and to the shelf it goes which will probably be the case for MWF3 as well.

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim comes out on the 11th so im not gona get the new cod because i proberbly wont even play it hardly

I've always liked Call of Duty, Call of Duty 4 being my favorite followed by 2. Wasn't too big on Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops, we'll see how Modern Warfare 3 will turn out. Past Battlefield 3 videos certainly caught my attention though.

[quote user="voteDC"]

I'll play this one just to see how the single player story ends.

[/quote]

SPOILER ALERT!

MW3 ENDING...

In a dimly lit back room three Treyarch employees present a briefcase to a mysterious French man who is only known by the alias Vivendi.  He slides his palms across the leather of the case, pausing momentarily before his hands move to the latches.  With a concerted click he opens the briefcase slightly peering inside.

He raises an eyebrow and looks back at his underlings inquisitively.

"They bought it!  They actually bought this piece of garbage even though they already knew the other ones were garbage too?!"

He sighs still in a state of shock, shaking his head he says,

"Go ahead...greenlight for Modern Warfare 4!"

One of the three Treyarchs interjects,

"Sir, we were actually going to call it-"

"I don't care what you call it!  Call it Call of Duty:  Modern Enema if you want.  As long as Call of Duty is in the name they'll buy anything apparently!"

Fade to black...

Sounds to me like fun.

so is it true that in the uk people can buy and play the game 3 days before it comes out

[quote user="herrothomas"]

And again... you know exactly 0 about what they're doing...

[/quote]

like you know any more?  I can almost guarantee that MW 3 is going to have the same stale gameplay mechanics as COD 4, WaW, MW 2, and BO.  There will be slight new features in the MP, nothing that will enhance the gameplay or the MP.  Destruction is probably going to apply to small shacks made out of sheet metal, or wood, and brick walls.  I doubt its going to be on a scale like in BC 1.

[quote user="BlueAeroStar"]

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Russians attack,  America wins, the end.

[/quote]

Reported for spoiling every Modern Warfare for the next 40 years

[/quote]

you do know that the mods hate when people say that even if you dont report them? you end up getting in trouble not sure if you care though.

And again... you know exactly 0 about what they're doing...

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Russians attack,  America wins, the end.

[/quote]

Reported for spoiling every Modern Warfare for the next 40 years