COD migrates to Battlefield 3, show some good sportsmanship.

As a proud Battlefield player, I've teached many new players to Battlefield how to play right. Now, We'll be having huge influxes of migrates (Most likely COD players) everyday once Battlefield 3 is realesed. We need to teach them the true lurning curve Battlefield has, and what to do to overcome it. Tell me your solutions of how you'll help below.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Use the spawn system to your advantage. Sit in a room and let your squad spawn before you just rush in.

I'm hoping to get some serious spawn camping in to teach them to move the hell out and capture some bases.

CoD kids:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Nh0Fvoe9k]

[quote user="MISFITSWITCH"]

Use the spawn system to your advantage. Sit in a room and let your squad spawn before you just rush in.

[/quote]

^^This is good advice.

My advice is not to focus to much on K/D and focus on playing the objective (Capturing Mcon's & Flags). Also fill the gaps in your squad, if there is no medic(Assault) Support, Engineer in your squad then play that role and backup your squad. 

If you wanna play Recon (AKA Bush Wookie Sniper) then play smart move up with your squad, throw out motion mines, spot targets and provide a good spawn point for your squad. 

[quote user="Waykam"]

I'm hoping to get some serious spawn camping in to teach them to move the hell out and capture some bases.

[/quote] Awww don´t spoil the fun XD

Dont quit if you dont get any action in the first minute of the game. The action soon finds you! be patient and wait for the fight if you're defending an objective.

Try not to get spotted by tanks and DEFINATELY dont get spotted by the littlebird.

give out ammo, or health and keep your tanks repaired.

I'm pretty sure Call of Duty players will understand how to play Battlefield 3.

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]My advice is not to focus to much on K/D and focus on playing the objective (Capturing Mcon's & Flags). Also fill the gaps in your squad, if there is no medic(Assault) Support, Engineer in your squad then play that role and backup your squad. 

If you wanna play Recon (AKA Bush Wookie Sniper) then play smart move up with your squad, throw out motion mines, spot targets and provide a good spawn point for your squad.[/quote]This is good advice.

It's good advice but doesn't seem to be happening at the moment.

I was in a Conquest game last night where at least 5 players were snipers (probably more) yet I was the only person throwing out sensor balls onto the flags. I was also helping capture the flags and clear out/collapse the houses to stop sneaky captures.

I can't sit on a hill with a sniper rifle (I get bored) so I generally use the M14 with a 4x scope so I can take out enemies from medium distance but also fight up close and personal and C4 so I can kill tanks fast. Seems to work as my scores are generally in the top half of the scoreboard, I'm generally on the winning side and my teammates aren't teabagging, smoking or tracering me while I sit in a bush.