Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xbox wide news.

Dis' I' Like

OK, so? Am I expected to care or go flame this kid on his video because you posted this? It's his opinion, no matter how stupid it may be to you, and he has a right to express it. Do I think it's stupid? Yes. Can I do anything about it or have some sort of need to do something about it? No.

Well, so much for the super mature Halo community.

Has any video game community been mature ever?

Um, wow dude, nobody was asking anybody to do anything about it. All I can say about the video is it gave me a good laugh...  and I think that's all the OP wanted to do, was give us some laughs. Chill.

[quote user="JB0NYU"]

Um, wow dude, nobody was asking anybody to do anything about it. All I can say about the video is it gave me a good laugh...  and I think that's all the OP wanted to do, was give us some laughs. Chill.

[/quote]

Ya, it's all over the halo waypoint website and bungie.net forums. It's so funny and pathetic so it was posted here.

Haha that's why 12 year olds are so hated in the gaming community. IF that kid was even 12 yet. Clearly he's a little too sheltered if he made the claim that there's no such thing as aliens at his age haha. Wow.

Um.

I honestly feel sorry, not for him, but for his parents and people in close proximity to him. That's just so sad. I've never seen such abstract justifications for stupid crap.

"Black Ops, err, killstreaks, the government was giving you stuff because u r osum"

"Halo is dumb because u r character changes into a weird robot thing"

"Games are supposed to be based on real life"

Sigh.

"Halo sucks but H3 was great and nothing could beat it"

I feel very sorry for this guy.

I feel bad for this kid, he just envoked the wrath of all Halo nerds.

~

Seriously, the comments disapoint me. Halo fans getting so defensive over a game they enjoy because a Kid has a different opinion than them on Halo. Really, the kid is only 12 or so, and he's getting so much hate, he doesn't deserve because some  people can't handle the fact that he hates halo, and he has different opinions for video games in general.

-

I subbed to the kid, I enjoy minecraft, so yay, good minecraft videos!

Didn't watch video, don't really care.  Halo isn't realistic, but neither is COD.   Anyone who thinks COD is realistic is an idiot.