CoD Hacks! :@

Right if any Xbox staff read this take notice. 
I'm fed up with all these Call Of Duty 4 hacks, but the thing is, it seems like Xbox staff don't know about it. The game's being ruined and for anyone posting CoD  videos and montages on youtube it sucks for them because when you're trying to get a clip all you get is spam on the left side of the screen, or people Teleporting, shooting with unlimited ammo, wallhack, superjump and more. I've been saving a lot of money to be able to get the stuff I need to make my clips but it seems like it's gone to waste now. Yeah there is other Call Of Duty's, but Call Of Duty 4 is loved by A LOT of people and it would be so great if you could just try put a stop to all these hacks, it's ruining the game/s. Please help. D:

Discussion Info

Last updated November 10, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

These arent the forums your looking for, move along.

Microsoft doesn't make CoD, Infinity Ward/Failarch make them. If you want to make complaints, direct them towards those 2 companies.

[quote user="HydrX Sync"]

Right if any Xbox staff read this take notice. 
I'm fed up with all these Call Of Duty 4 hacks, but the thing is, it seems like Xbox staff don't know about it.

[/quote]They do know about it and are taking action.

Read through the posts on the Account Suspensions board, the Enforcement Team are permanently banning people who are using the 'infections.'

[quote user="RageDMX47"]

Microsoft doesn't make CoD, Infinity Ward/Failarch make them. If you want to make complaints, direct them towards those 2 companies.

[/quote]

Its down to both to sort this out. M$ are saying its down to Infinity to stop the hacks and Infinity are saying its down to M$ to ban modders. Bottom line, its never going to be patched to stop the hacks. Sorry to say it but COD 4 MW is now dead and in Infinity's eyes to old and out-of-date.

The best thing is, that MW2 uses some engine as COD4 so the mods will move over to MW2 when the fan base moves on to MW3 in Nov. The only upside is that Infinity are using the COD2 updated engine with was used to make Black Ops to develope MW3. As I have not really seen any big hacks on Black Ops hopefully this might be a last we see of COD hacks for the furture. TIME WILL TELL.

1. I promise you whatever you are making everyone has seen a million times over, don't inflate your ego.

2. Xbox enforcement team is well aware of what is going on in Cod and they are banning people for it, there are alot of people doing this so they have alot of work to do.

3. If you are tired of playing against these hacks, then not playing Cod helps....

I don't think someone should stop playing his favorite game because of bad behavior from others.

It's an obligation to the developer to find a way to keep these cheats possbilities far from the game or ban who uses it.

To the op,just stop playing the game. If you can't handle all the hacks that are going on,why bother playing at all. There's lots of other games that are much better then cod4 and mw2.

Report them and move on. No-one at Xbox is looking at this forums, but if you file a complaint, they will review it and ban the person if appropriate.

Or you can play some other games.

'just stop playing the game'

really?

After buying it, playing it for ages and buying extra maps that really doesn't answer any problems.

What it does suggest is that the developers don't support games past a certain age. Which means it is worth questioning if you want to buy games with a built in obsolescence.

Reporting them does not work, we have been over this.

Look this has NOTHING to do with how old the game is, if it sucks, ect.. This is a security issue TO EVERYONE who has a xbox live account. Today mods, tommorrow PS3 issue of all accounts being hacked!  It happened the same way with PS3 and I am blown away that Microsoft doesn't care. We should all be concerned that our data and CC are at risk.

All you have to do is join the game and you can find the hackers yet they don't care.  Who cares what game it is or how old, we are paying $10 a month, that entitles us to play a game hack free and if we are to store personal info on live then hackers should be removed immediately..period!  

I say again you think the original hackers are not hacking COD 6 and 7? Heck yeah they are but they are not sharing that yet. So continue to tell people to play "better" or "newer" games and don't use your brain and get it sniped by a hack in no matter what game you are playing and lose all your account info in the process. Will you be singing the same tune then?  How about the fact that so many are downloading these games for free making the games more expensive for the rest of us?  Go ahead and ignore this. Just don't say I did not say I told ya so when it all goes south for everyone!