COD HACKES ?

HEY ALL,

im am convinced that the cod world is full of ppl using either aim bots or wall hacks. I know that i suck and cant aim, how ever some of the ways one gets killed causes for wonder, like the ppl who are like a tiny dot across the screen who u can bearly see get one shot kill head shots or the ppl who always seem to know exactly where you are at all times no matter where you go and usually it alway the same person.

Im sorry i know that they are ppl out there who are good, but that good i doube it.

So the question is is it only me that feels this way or are there other ppl out there who feel the same way.?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Luck, spy planes/blackbirds, map knowledge. That's what I'd atribute all those things too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to mention this is not me bigging myself up at all.
Right that said I can manage most of the things you listed with a fair degree of regularity most of the time OP, knowing the maps is one thing, popular routes people take, spawn points, steady aim and scopes.

There are no MP mods for Black Ops if this is the game your referring too, so I am sorry to say they are that good. There are some mods in other online CoD titles but just because someone seems to be very good doesn't mean they cheat, they are maybe just very good.
I have had messages off people occasionally saying they were going to report me because I had x amount of kills to 2 deaths. I told them to go ahead then to watch the theatre video of the last game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.