COD Ghosts Wretched Screen Tears and Crashes

I am trying to play COD Ghosts on my X1, however every time I install it, whether with the digital download or the hard copy, I cannot play more than 3 minutes of the campaign. All the voices sound fine and don't lag even though there is a pause like effect on screen and huge tears. It will stutter around for a few minutes and then eventually crash and reboot the entire system. I can however play some multiplayer with considerably less tears and lag, but they are still present. Any ideas on the problem? I have attempted installing after clearing the cache and without being on the network. Only two fixes I have been able to find that were similar to my issue since googling "cod ghost unplayable/doesn't work" actually just returns all the gripers complaining about how the game sucks... hahaha.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

See also at least one other guy has this problem, here is a quick clip, DISCLAIMER he mumbles some choice words. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbz-3xIwBRc] do I need to get a different box or what causes this... keep in mind I can play everything else fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same thing happening to me. I called Xbox to replace my current xb1 which was over two weeks ago. When I went to check on the status of a replace xb1 they were suppose to send me, they cancelled the order. I was hoping to play some quality games before I start school, but instead I'm stuck with cod:ghost graphic problems and bf4 crashing problems. Well all my friends are laughing at me with their ps4's.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.