cod ghosts season pass

hi,

i purchased a ghosts season pass from ebay and the auction said it works with the xbox 360/xbox one, but when i enter the code i get a message telling me the code can only be used on the 360 console,

i emailed him and he said i can redeem it on xbox.com and it will appear as a free download on my xbox one, can someone please confirm this is true before i use the code then find out i cant use it, because if it cant be done i will return it for a refund.

thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Typically it's a very bad idea to purchase any sort of code from a dealer on eBay, as you can never guarantee that the product they offer is authentic. It is always a better idea to purchase things like this from an official retailer.

That in mind, this is a line from Activision's official Call Of Duty site for Ghosts:

"Upgrading to a next-gen console? Purchase the Season Pass before May 31, 2014 and the content follows you FREE within a console family, so you can play now and upgrade later."

This however is all that the web page says. It's unclear if it will appear on your Xbox One automatically, or if there is another process you will have to go through.

Assuming the code you have is legit though, you should be fine, according to that line from the CoD website.

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

my friend let me download the season pass off of his account and i played it for a bit then watched netflix. the application closed by itself and when i opened it back up it wasnt loading at all it was just stuck on this stupid picture of some guy from the campaign. i tryed un-installing this and it didnt work it just says installed and not letting me un-install. then i un-installed the whole game, but when i installed it back it said "gold edition" and i cant do anything about it and i went back in to play and it did the exact same thing. i knnow its the dlc cuz this never happened before, so how can i un-install it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.