COD Ghosts Onslaught Map pack

It lets me start onslaught games then stops!! disc error imagefile64 and there is no way I can uninstall and reinstall. I can't get the DLC tile you are talking about. It just states that you have already bought this map pack and it is available in games and apps. I also can't get the uniform for advanced purchasing of Ghosts on my 360. Also my Campaign data did not transfer to XBOX 1? They also say I am eligible for free fall map but won't let me download saying it is unavailable. Any help appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You'll need to go into your Games & Apps, and press the menu button on your controller. This will give you the option to Uninstall the game.

In the store it's telling you that the map is already purchased... So you'll need to go into Games & Apps, again press the menu button and go to View Game Details. Go the right until you see the Add Ons. Select what you want with the A button, and you should be able to add it this way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you very much! I'll try it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had to go to 800-4-myxbox and was on with the tech for 80 minutes. We finally got it taken care of. Thanks for your response.

Sorry this didn't help.