CoD Ghosts online crash and automatic campaign load

I've had Call of Duty Ghosts since it was first launched and I've have had no issue with the game since.

About 2 days ago I was playing online and then quit to the menu, but the menu wouldn't load it was just in a "loop" loading from multiplayer to main menu and all I could see was the Ghost splash screen. So I quit to home screen and quit the game App (However I think the game quit automatically) and restarted it, but as soon as it got past the splash screen it would load a random campaign mission (first time it loaded 'Loki') and after the mission loaded it started about halfway through the mission like it was resuming a checkpoint.... :/

Today (3rd March) I was playing online and the frame-rate of my 3rd game became unstable and so the game crashed, so I restart the game and the same issue happens again with the campaign loading...

What's going on here!? It's like the issue started after the latest update... Already I've had to return another game because of issues WITH THE GAME (as proven by forums) and now Ghosts is playing up... this is hilarious

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This was happening to me before all you have to do is ocasionally unplug your xbx1 or hold the power button until the system powers off. What this does is it completely wipes all the ram being used from past sessions.. Hope this helped

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ok, thanks very much for replying, i'll give that a go.

So are you saying that even though my console is always completely turned off (since I'm not using instant-power mode) then that's not doing the same thing as you're suggesting?

Cheers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.