Cod Ghosts multiplayer troubles

So i logged on today and apparently there are no multiplayer games found. Eventhough the counter claims theres over 41k people playing. is anyone else having the same problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm experiencing the same issue for 2 weeks now, my NAT type is open - I checked my connectivity, everything!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Open NAT readings can often be false. Your modem may be exerting a weak NAT signal as part of a built-in router function. This signal will interfere with the router's Open signal and keep you from playing with certain people and may possibly be your problem as well. Also, your router may be in need of slight tweaks to enhance your connection. Call Xbox Support and ask for Connectivity Department and they will fix your issues pretty fast. I had very similar problems until today when I called them.

Sorry this didn't help.

I will try to do that. The weird thing is that i can find games in Exctinction just fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

This always happens to us, me and my boyfriend. We try to get in to gun game or something similiar and the game keeps telling us there arent any games or it goes to load and then reverts back to the lobby screen. We have high high speed internet and just got a brand new modem and router. I think its honestly something to do with the Call of duty servers.

Sorry this didn't help.

So a little bit of update. I contacted Xbox support and Activision support. Xbox support says i have issues that affect my connectivity. Activision claims the problem is not in their end. What bothers me that the issues i´ve been having are the same my friends are having all over Finland. And they all started having the same issues about the same time as i did. Some people said on cod forums that Infinity Ward tweaks the netcode in the patches and sometimes it weakens connectivity in some areas. Whatever the reason is, my desire to play and to invest on future Call of Duty games have been severly weakened.

I apologize for possible grammatical errors as english isn´t my native language.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried an Ethernet connection?

Sorry this didn't help.