CoD GHOSTS Error: Too many animated bones???

So me and my wife are playing some online squads safeguard. Our farthest level has been 34 until tonight. We finally got with a group that can play very well. Made it all the way to level 39, she's had by far the most upgraded weapon we've ever seen, and the game just kicks all of us out and black screens for a minute. Then comes back on and says "ERROR - Too many animated bones?!?!?! What kind of shazz is this? Not only did it prevent us from finally beating the second tier of difficulty in safeguard, but it didn't even give us credit for our acheivements that game at all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

You'll be OK.

It's not that I won't be "ok", it's that I don't know why this happened or how I can prevent it from happening again. Why spend an hour playing just to get kicked when you get close to what you've been playing for?

Looks like an error in the unity 3d engine.The developers probably surpassed the limit on the number of enemies allowed onscreen at one time.I guess youre not killing them fast enough.Grenades will help.

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

Looks like an error in the unity 3d engine.The developers probably surpassed the limit on the number of enemies allowed onscreen at one time.I guess youre not killing them fast enough.Grenades will help.

[/quote]

that's not the point. they game should be programed to delete the older bones laying around to prevent game crashes if the game will crash from too many bones on screen at once. 

I have gotten to leave level 74, but lately I can't get past 55 without getting that error.  It really is ***, especially for the money I paid for the game and new system.

It's an animation error. Has happened in CoD games always. I don't know of a way to fix it other than it being patched, sorry.