CoD Ghosts Clan/ Clan Wars

Everyone know all you need to know about the brand new clan wars? In my opinion it's a cross between MW3's Clan ops and BO2's league play system.

For all you need to know please read the following post as im somewhat a lazy typist:

http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-clan-wars/

Just though I'd make this thread for those who are looking for a clan to join or for members to join their clan.

My clan is called ManicTouchOClass (Spelt exactly like that). We have just been placed in the Clan wars Gold division from this weekends placement period.

All my clan members are all friendly and somewhat competitive but mostly we play for fun. Were mostly all British however we have 1 American in the clan and would love to have more.

Whether you would like to hit the lobbies as part of a team or as a lone wolf slayer (solo) then my clan can cater as you still can earn the clan 'Capture points' for clan wars playing solo.

Do you hit hard at any of these game modes? Cranked, SnR, SnD, TDM, KC, Domination, Hunted, Blitz or any Hardcore mode? Then we want you in the clan!!

If your on Xbox 360 please F/R me GT: ManicRUSH and send me a brief message saying you would like to join my clan and we can discuss things from there orrrr if your on any of the other platforms the clan can cater for cross/ platform support. Just search ManicTouchOClass to join :D

Happy gaming

ManicRUSH©

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thanks to those who have already joined from this forum, however I am still taking on more clan member requests until Sunday 1st December.

We cover all game modes and are a very friendly bunch!