CoD Ghosts Blank screen

CoD Ghosts had been working fine for quite a ling time for me, but the last two days the game has presented the blank screen problem with me. After playing an online match the screen abruptly goes blank...or when I hit the home button it goes blank. My Xbox recognizes me and when I say "Xbox go home" it sounds as if I went to home menu...when I say "Xbox turn off" and then "yes" it turns off...all the while the screen has been blank. I unplug the power wait..plug back in and green xbox screen comes up...after a few minutes the home screen comes up, and I'm fine...try cod again and...blank screen after playing a match or two...is there going to be a fix I wonder. Also why after playing so long...why blank screen problems now?? The last two days???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Happened to me on the XB1 and the problem was fixed by unplugging everything for a minute.

Happened to me too after hitting the home button in the Titanfall beta. Had to do a hard reset to get it to work again, looks like a bug after the latest update.

It has been confirmed that it is indeed a bug that occurred since the latest update and it effects several games it will be patched in the next update due out in March.