COD Ghost update installation stopped

Ok so the update stopped. I tried reinstalling the update that dont work i power cycled my xbox one that dont work.I cleared the cache and unplugged the brick for 30 sec and tried to install the update and that dont work i call xbox support spent at least an hour on the phone with them, they had me uninstall the entire game and install it again so and hour to install the game and an hour and half for the update gues what it stopped again so i try everything all over again and still not working . Anyone have any ideas what to do besides trade my xbox one in for a ps4 like everyone told me to do before i bought this paper weght?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Yea nathan0774, then another hour for the updates. Also i fixed the installation issue myself, sadly though it required having to restore factory defaults and starting from scratch and this also fixed having to go through the TV setup everytime i switched to an app or game and back to the TV =). So I have to reinstall Assassins Creed and Dead Rising 3, COD:Ghost is installed, updated, and running smooth.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.