CoD forums are useless...

Even on the xbox forums. Quit talkin sh** about the game, because nothing is going to change. Everyday is the same complaints, for 8-9 months, untill the next game. How about everbody just quit talking about the game, because nobody is listening. Wasted time is wasted time. You are not special. Lag comp, Spawns, ACR, MP7, Sitrep, Assassin, Trophy, Noob Tube,Faceoff. Good GOD, just leave it alone. If you don't like it, quit playng. FLAME ON...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey Come Get Some......Off topic but I laugh everytime you post......the fat guy doing a faceplant while TRYING to dunk....LOL....classic.....I believe I can Flyyyyy.....lol

People are going to complain no matter what, it's in their nature, you just have to know when to ignore the stupidity, which is quite often on this forum.

agreed

[quote user="Mafivee"]

[quote user="XxNappyDugoutxX"]

Hey Come Get Some......Off topic but I laugh everytime you post......the fat guy doing a faceplant while TRYING to dunk....LOL....classic.....I believe I can Flyyyyy.....lol

[/quote]

It looks like that guy in the blue t-shirt next to the white t-shirt guys is just as excited as you.

[/quote]The difference being he's physically jumping up and down like a moron.....I typed a sentence stating I thought it was funny. How you derived excitement from that I don't know. Youre a really talented guy and i guess I'm easilly amused. Thanks for your obversation though.

I have a complaint I spawned & ran into the middle of the map and died OMG since when can you kill people in call of duty? IW!?!? FIX YOUR GAME!!!! LOL

Why worry so much about what others are posting. So tired of posts complaining about those who complain. Move on and get over yourself.

COD tends to give players a lot of reason to want to vent their anger. Better to complain about issues than to let them go without resistance. TA but particularly IW already give the impression that their games don't need fixing. Not complaining would just be a reason for them to not bother fixing and improving at all.

Yup, a COMPLAINT thread about people COMPLAINING, while COMPLAINING that other are stoopid for COMPLAINING................./facepalm.

[quote user="XxNappyDugoutxX"]

[/quote]

It looks like that guy in the blue t-shirt next to the white t-shirt guys is just as excited as you.

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

As for here, well I thought forums were to discuss and debate what's good or bad in a game.

[/quote]

True, but that is not what usually happens. Many topics turn into flame wars or get pulled off topic. When was the last time you say a good, clean debate with no name calling or insults?