cod for kids

with all the aim assist cr*p, silly perks etc who thinks this game is for kids now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think xbox live as a whole caters to kids now days.  I remember a time way back in the vegas days where I always got into a kid free lobby.  The next xbox system should be 720a for adults, and 720k for kids.  

the perks are just part of the game and im fine with that, i want my games to be different form the others. this game is more arcady than others any way, so its gunna be more "childish." In my opinion.

Why do you continue to buy the games then? The past four titles utilizied perks and you have 3 of the four on your most recent games.  Im sure MW3 will be on there when it comes out too.

Great thread bro.

Why is it that whenever I see a thread by this guy complaining about Call of Duty, he always has atleast like 2 Call of Duty titles in his recent games. Makes no sense.

Call of Duty: World at War doesn't count. Zombies man.

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

I think xbox live as a whole caters to kids now days.  I remember a time way back in the vegas days where I always got into a kid free lobby.  The next xbox system should be 720a for adults, and 720k for kids.  

[/quote]

well then what's next? an AARP edition special console called the Xbox 401k?

i don't think that's a good idea... however, i do think that age segregation should be in effect, with a special kid's version of XBL seperate from Main adult XBL being set up.

also, it's catered to children since 4 started the NS/QS craze

[quote user="The Blessings"]

Why is it that whenever I see a thread by this guy complaining about Call of Duty, he always has atleast like 2 Call of Duty titles in his recent games. Makes no sense.

[/quote]

just because we play a certain game doesn't invalidate our opinions about that same game.

this is a public forum...

Then stop playing it.

Big kids or little kids, whats the difference? They are BOTH kids. I think ALL gamers have alittle kid in them somewhere.