COD Elite

Only know a few people to get there invitations how many have received there invitations yet

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Nope not heard anything yet.

I somehow can't even care about COD Elite.

But I guess I'll have to see what it's all about once I get my invitation.

Have not received invitation yet.

I think they've only done 2 waves so far. Fairly small number in each wave. Starting to see more and more people joining groups on there.

Nope

I have CoD 4, MW2 and Black Ops. after MW2 and all the *stuff* that happened around that multiplayer, it was a stretch for me to purchase Black Ops. While, I have liked Black Ops, the whole franchise is getting stale, and I will not purchase anothe infinity ward product.  So to make a long story longer, why would you even care about it. I could see it if you are new to the dance and your first CoD game is Black Ops. For me, it is time to let this old soldier retire. I'm going to give BF3 a shot. Never played any of those before. . .

Same here Tom. I am also looking to try a BF game for the first time. I don't hate CoD but I want to try something new.

I got an invitation, but I'm not going to use elite. I'm beta testing sims for Facebook. Only because I did the original Sims Online. I never played the actual game.

I was thinking of trying BF3, just not sure how I will like 3rd person.