COD Elite

Anyone else having issues signing up for COD Elite Beta?

Kept saying server issues and now it says my email address is already in use. Tried to request an email to validate my account as it suggested but keeps saying try again later.

Anyone else having the same issues?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

PS. Check out my Gamer score.

*** hot ...     Lol

you should try contacting Treyarch on their forums

Ill try, thanx

They are still working out the kinks and bugs for Elite. Every now and then you'll get error messages like the one you described. Sometimes you won't be able to access a certain feature in the website. I'd say just try again later today or tomorrow and it should work.

You're not really missing much right now unless you want to join a group of random players who are lactose-intolerant like you or something.

I still haven't gotten an invite when it seems everyone and their mother has. I've even seen people on here get invites without even having black ops.

Yeah like the other guy said ya not really missing much statwise watever u see on elite u can also see via ingame. J think this will properly take off tho wen its released along with mw3 then we ll see its potential

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

I still haven't gotten an invite when it seems everyone and their mother has. I've even seen people on here get invites without even having black ops.

[/quote]

I think all you have to do is go to the TA website and sign up. At least thats what I did

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

I think all you have to do is go to the TA website and sign up. At least thats what I did

[/quote]

As in callofduty.com/elite? Because I've tried to sign up for a beta invite there about three times...

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As in callofduty.com/elite? Because I've tried to sign up for a beta invite there about three times...

[/quote]

Yeah thats where I went to sign up. Its not really all that great just a bunch of stats if your really into that sort of thing