COD ELITE iOS App Available

The iOS App for ELITE is now available in the AppStore.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

meh... seems to work well, but it's a little light on the features. :(

I didn't expect much feature-wise. I do think the navigation could've been handled better -  it's evident when you try to create classes within the app.

Downloaded that yesterday. Pretty much how combat records was like from BO, checking previous games, performances and such, kind of like it.

It's decent.  At least it was free.  I know Elite is free but I was expecting the App to be a buck, or more.

it dosent even work for me -_-

I wanted the apps but Elite is still basically useless so there's no point. They should have finished clan challenges first and also ungimped the console app (maybe that works now, I haven't tried in a while, but last time I checked everything was still "coming soon.")

the iphone app is a million times faster than the service i get online, lol - i guess thats a plus point

Cool - hopefully the Android one is fast as well. Don;t get me wrong, I'm glad yours is here and mine is coming but the lack of apps wasn't the worst thing about the current state of Elite IMO.

I don't get why you can't view the videos anywhere except for the website. The videos are really about the only useful thing about ELITE right now and they limit access to web only. It's not hard to make the videos compatible for all forms of viewing, and for all we know they might already be in the proper format.

Clan ops?????????????????????????????????????????

-

That's the main thing that needs sorting!