COD Elite Clan - Tactical Forces - Open Recruiting for Law Enforcement and Associates

TACTICAL FORCES

I recently started a clan for members and associates (family or other government) of Law Enforcement. We mainly play hard core on Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops. There are currently no requirements other than the aforementioned and we have open recruiting now. If your interested message me via Xbox Live, my xbox gamer tag is SGT S SMITH or reply to this message with your gamer tag. Please pass this information onto your co-workers and family. We will gain more perks (double XP, unlocks, etc) as membership increases. Thanks for viewing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We're still recruiting.

Please visit the Clan Recruitment forum. I would put the Count out bit I am on my smartphone (doing dumb things).

Roger, thanks

Im the police, but I already have great players on my friends list (thats full) and most of them post here, LOL.

Sounds good, you interested? Bring your friends too. They can be associated with LE and if they're your friends, that's good with me.

I found you on Elite and sent you an invite to join the clan. Please pass the word onto your friends and I'll send whoever you refer a invite.  Thanks

Add me Lockdown2141

Invite sent

Lookin for the invite

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for it.