cod elit is a rip off!!!!

i most definitly cant even see payin for something we get free on the game already....they are making us gamers pay for xbox live already 60$ a year and 15$ for DLC  damn now we have to pay to see our stats thats a major rip off and im not goin!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Okay.

Then dont, no one is forcing you

im just sayin cause i kno alot of dumb ppl r goin to feed into the cod hype and its truly a shame !!!!

if you weren't so quick to the conclusion and paid attention before automatically making your assumptions on what you're paying for if you were to pay for elite it isn't to view stats. Viewing stats, along with some other features are going to be free so quit your whining.

like what ??? to be honest i think the only thing useful about it is the fact u can set up clan battle and get prizes but its nothing that u should have to pay for!!!....... Activision is already makin enough money  by sellin the damn game for 60 dollars it should come fully featured and on top of that we already have to pay for DLC i mean u mite be rich but im not and i think its a rip off and ppl like u r the reason they r goin to keep profiting of loyal fans when they could just for once give us something for free!!!! i mean come on they had record beaking sells!! they need to give back the the fans!!

Yeah why should we have to pay them for all their hard work? I mean here I am paying a whopping 60 dollars after they only spent millions of dollars and tons of hours on it. Even though it will affect me in no way at all if I don't get it, and some of the features will be free anyway, that's totally unfair! They totally owe me, because I've done so much for them, even though I didn't buy any of their DLC. I mean come on they act like they're actually people who work hard, and have things to do besides keep me entertained.

Fail thread is fail fail fail fail.

Don't want it? DON'T BUY IT!

[quote user="bl21leon"]

like what ??? to be honest i think the only thing useful about it is the fact u can set up clan battle and get prizes but its nothing that u should have to pay for!!!....... Activision is already makin enough money  by sellin the damn game for 60 dollars it should come fully featured and on top of that we already have to pay for DLC i mean u mite be rich but im not and i think its a rip off and ppl like u r the reason they r goin to keep profiting of loyal fans when they could just for once give us something for free!!!! i mean come on they had record beaking sells!! they need to give back the the fans!!

[/quote]Who are you to be telling any business, "they are making too much money?"

I would love it if you owned a business, and to know what you thought if I came in, and demanded product for free because I felt you already have made enough money.

It's only a rip off if you pay for it and feel you didn't get your monies worth.

cry more pl0x