CoD BO connection lost

when i play it plays for awhile and says connection interrupted it backs me out and logs me out of x box live. my connection was fine yesterday

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey mate, is this issue happening in multiple games, or just this one? If just Black Ops, please check their servers to be sure everything looks A-OK on their end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have noticed lately that Black Ops has had many problems with their Multiplayer gameplay. I have had many issues with lag even though everyone has perfect connection, being kicked from games for no reason and when i play with my friends, most of the the time its hard for us to join a lobby with all of us together and don't get me started on zombies! I played a game for 3 hours on Kino, round 29 with everyone down but me, i had the round completely under control when the game ended and an error message popped up on my screen stating that the game couldn't fit anymore entities into the map (basically there were too many zombies in the game which caused it to crash) I was extremely annoyed as everygame should be perfect. What a waste of 3 hours so thanks Treyarch!

Sorry this didn't help.

With the implementation of the Call of Duty Elite tracking system seems that this would cause problems as alot including myself are seeing. Everything should be sorted out with time and for now we all need to focus on the fact that at least they are trying to expand these titles for us and not look at the negative aspect of it as most would including myself at times. It will all work out in the end and if not they will see the problems they cause by seeing it in their pockets and more in ours. That is where you hurt a company their wallet. I see these things being worked out in the future but as of right now we need to just push through it and deal with it.

Sorry this didn't help.

its still happening to me day 2 i tried halo reach just now and it happened to me again its getting me mad because i cant play x box live now and its not my connection because before then i could play B.O. with no problems.

Sorry this didn't help.

are you using a router or straight wire to your modem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Here's what I would do, I would restart your Modem/Router, unplug your ethernet cord(or whatever your using like wireless adapter), leave it off for about 20-25 minutes, then plug everything back in. It should be fine if not, either contact your ISP or check the black ops servers to be if they are in good condition.

Sorry this didn't help.

quando vai chegar o call of duty pelo Brasil para poder baixar

Sorry this didn't help.

There are no schedules for the availability of downloadable content. All I can tell you for sure is if something is available or not right now. Sorry!

Sorry this didn't help.

please help i play call of duty black ops i bought all the map packs but when i play zombies it will not show my records on the leaderboards anymore....I will get to like level 25 on "five" and it will not upgrade my new level on the leaderboards.  Plz some one tell me what I need to do...I think soon I will just buy a PS3 and get the game on that system!!! help for I spend wasteful dollars

Sorry this didn't help.

I haven't been having any problems with Black Ops, no lag or disconnections.  You also need to be aware that Black Ops doesn't have any dedicated servers.  There is a server system, but is only used to record stats and for matchmaking, no actual games are hosted by either Activision or Treyarch.

So if you having problems with lag, or disconnections from games, it is most likely your connection that is the issue here.  Make sure you also have an Open NAT to avoid matchmaking issues.

I don't believe you need to go and jump ship to Sony, just because your stats are not showing either.  Any problems with Stats are an issue for Treyarch to Fix, not Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.