COD black ops

I just got off the phone with x box and they told me to come here and try this.  Heres the thing i play COD black ops and 2 or 3 times a day my xbox freezes up. Now when someone freezes me I have a high score any where from 20 to 30 kills and 10 to 15 deaths.Ok players on COD black ops have froze me so much that it has fried my other 360 and now i got the 360 S. now why should i keep paying for x box live and the games just so someone can cheat on x box live. X box live is to play and have fun what kind of fun is it when you have all kinds of people useing lag switchs,drop shot,aim bot and all of the other mods. i love to play online but if you cant play with out cheating to win why would anyone want to play on x box live. come on now whats the point it takes all the fun from it.Can someone plz help me with my problem becuase i dont what the same thing to happen to this 360.My gamertag is      FULL CLIP24  and my reference number is 1158888136 think you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Playing with cheaters or in modded lobbies would not have killed your old console Clip, I think that is just an unlucky coincidence.
So far there is no modding that I have heard of or seen going on in Blops MP. So its possible the problems you are having are due to either connection issues or a problem with your copy of the game.

Have you tried installing the game to your HDD?, also you could try clearing your cache to see if that helps with your game freezing up.
To clear the cache go to memory> highlight the HDD> press Y.

Sticky thread on consoles freezing..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

File complaints > set them to avoid > move on. How drop shotting is considered cheating I don't know, going prone while being shot at is a smart thing to do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.