COD Black Ops downloadable content issue

I have a brand new 360 and the only game I've attempted to play is COD Black Ops. I have NOT purchased any of the map packs so the only maps that I have are the originals. However, only five of those will work when playing on Live. For those that do not work, they will load halfway, boot me, then an error message appears saying that the downloadable content has changed.

I've tried deleting Update 7 and redownloading it to my hard drive many times and that has not worked. Anyone heard more about this issue or does anyone have any other suggestions? Its a bit ridiculous that I spent all this money on a brand new 360 and game just to only be able to play on five maps.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Can you try deleting that file again, along with your profile (PROFILE ONLY), and then clear the cache? At that point, try recovering your profile, and try the game again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Still no luck after trying it twice. It would be a Treyarch issue wouldn't it? Any other suggestions I could try?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, it would definitely be worth bringing the issue up with the developer. In the meantime, I suggest trying the game on a different memory device (like a USB stick configured to work with Xbox 360), a different console (such as a friend's), and finally, see if you can try a friend's copy of the game on your console. All of this will help us determine where the source of the issue lies.

Sorry this didn't help.