COD Black Ops 2... ModBox/Hacks/cheats

I contacted xbox chat and reported this and they advised me to "Is post that link onto the forums for the enforcement team to see and to report this issue."

http://blackops2modbox.com/   is one of the sites I have seen so far, there is possibly others also

Just to make You aware of this Hack for the game Black Ops 2

Apparently it lets people know where You are in game (wall hack) prestige level hack and anti ban etc etc  

It is realy frustrating playing against players that use this hack/software to get the upper hand...

I do not mind losing or getting killed, as long as the playing field is level

Please sort this out so that the game becomes enjoyable again, not just for the hackers that are no good at the game, but for everyone that play's it 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 95 Applies to:

sorry the enforcement team does not read any forums other than the ones for suspension and bans.  all you can do to report hackers is to do it from your console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You could try posting here, this is where the enforcement team look, although its usually about Gamertag bans.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

Report all of the hackers by going to their profile on the Xbox, and pressing File Complaint, and fill out the information.

-

Please do not post links to the hacks on the forums, as it encourages others to go to the site and hack as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please remember when posting about a gamer you think is using a hack, mod or anything else that helps them in a game, you are not allowed to name and shame on the forums as this is against the terms of use on the forums, Please use the file an complaint option on their gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.

please sort this out!!! i keep reporting but still see hackers playing!!!.. they ruin the game. How can you play when they have their mods on.. You cant kill them and then you get a probation warning for jumping out of games. seriously pissed off.

Sorry this didn't help.