CoD beasts,I come to you again....

For your words of wisdom.What is the best setup for the SMR?cheers :-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just finished headshots,going for my Bloodthirsty's now,I better get em easy.lol,i have had so many whilst not trying for them.I think the toughest for this gun may possibly be the 150 no attachments/perks.

I used it before and thought it was ok but now im going for gold im struggling with it,gotta just leep my distance i suppose.

Very annoying gun to get used to . The old red dot , foregrip is fine for this. Just take your time.I even began to like it  lol.

I put target finder and select on.It is OP.I have had multiple merciless and a ruthless or 2.petty im still on headshots

It wallbangs really nice... but that's about it for me. I'll try it with the target finder

i love the SMR. For mine I used the Relfex (hate the iron sights), Quickdraw handle and the Stock. The stock was a must as I needed my strafing since I'm firing a semi-auto gun.

I've been doing all the headshots + the 150 no perks/no attachments as the guns (smg's) become unlocked on this presitige, next prestige I will do the remainder of bloodthirsty and revenge kills etc, thought I would do it that way to try and keep it interesting  rather than get p*ed off getting bored of a gun.

I use the red dot and select fire, even full auto with the select fire the rof is low enough you don't need to worry about the recoil

Yeah,good idea,Ive actually been doing that for my other guns,Thought about doing this differently but you are right,maybe be best to do the 150 first.