CoD Beasts....

This will be my final message to you.I thank you for all of your help in my quest for diamond AR's.I have just finished the Scar H and am now working on my final **** rifle,The AN-94.I don't forsee any problems arising with this weapon,as so far,It is the most beautiful well balanced weapon i have ever had the good fortune to use,I am running it naked,No attachments needed.For all who contributed to my endeavor,I give to you............A virtual reach around.If anyone has any nice setups they use for it though,I am open to suggestions.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I normally run it with Select Fire as the first two bullets fire quicker than the rest (If memory serves me right that the first two shots fire at 800 or 900 RPM while the rest fire after that at 600.) and I also use a Silencer or Fast Mag with Hardline/Ghost and Savager.

Yeah,I like Ronin but i just want my sexy diamonds to impress the ladies.Think i will go with extended mag,I love the iron sights on this gun.

My usual loadout with the AN-94 is the adjustable stock, silencer and a red dot. Because I can't use iron sights to save my life.

the an 94 is my go to weapon for carrier i use  the target finder and silencer 

I just finished getting my MTAR gold. I'm working on the Type 25. I'm going in order with the AR's until I'm able to use the Skorpion EVO, at level 46 or 48. I'm at level 44, almost 45, now.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

I use supressor + stock. Pretty good. It reminds me of my love, Hanna. I mean my AK74u from Blops. Omg. That gun. <3

[/quote] Defy you're bringing back memories...AK74u...Rapid Fire...Scavenger/SOH/Marathon....Release ALL the dogs

For me right now I'm using one with a Reflex and Grip since it does jump a little when you fire those opening bursts. I have a friend who did rather well getting K9 and Swarm with one using FMJ and Silencer. All I'm saying is when you're using that gun, remember those first few bullets are a doozy

I understand the challenge for getting Diamond camo but from a visual point of view Ronin looks much better

Silencer is good on it.

Extended mag is always your friend :)