COD 4 ?

hey there guys,

so i was trying to find some cod 4 servers to play some FFA and i finally found one but it was one of those crazy hacked servers... so i played for a few seconds as i hate cheating in the gaming industry i see it as pointless and stupid i like to rely on my own skillz if i have any :P. So i left that server now somebody called [GT REMOVED] invited me in to a game lobby.... thinking it was a genuine lobby and he wanted to play a game of cod with me, but little did i know he was the one hosting the previous hack lobby.So i start to play as we started ok a normal game of cod and i kill one person and i get like 4000 points for one kill and thats a hell of alot in cod 4 and as soon as i got thoses points a sure as hell lost them again and got deranked backed to vl 1 but this time only with - 2000000 points :( is there any way that i can recover this or something cod4 is still my favourite game and did play it alot but its pointless now.

[GT REMOVED] was his name he was from Ireland name and shame and hopefully xbox might read this and ban him.

thanks in advanced luv me x

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would have to file a complaint via the console so the enforcement team can take the appropriate actions.

Unfortunately there's no way to fix your ranking. Since it's a game specific problem it would be up to the developers to fix it and they don't seem to want to help with this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.