Cod 4 vs Cod 5 Veteran

So today I started my journey into the call of duty 4 veteran mode, I have played the veteran mode on Cod 5 and it was  a living hell with the grenades and stuff. Is call of duty 4's veteran mode as hard/harder then Call of duty 5? Let me know what to watch for ;D thanks

-Alex

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ten times harder apparently.i give up part way through cod 5 on veteran as i just didn`t see the fun in it.

Probally the Marine missions on CoD4 are the hardest.

WaW is much tougher. While Cod4 may have its parts, the only level you will really have to worry about is Mile High Club.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

WaW is much tougher. While Cod4 may have its parts, the only level you will really have to worry about is Mile High Club.

[/quote]and even then, MHC isn't that bad, it just takes a strategy and perfect execution. you just mix speed and executions until you reach the last upstairs room and get a 30 second clock to reset the original one after killing th hostage taker with a headshot.

Shotgun+ uzi rushing and flashbangs in major corridors. a bit of avon calling and you're done.

getting to stop the missle launch is harder than MHC.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

ten times harder apparently.i give up part way through cod 5 on veteran as i just didn`t see the fun in it.

[/quote] i agree, but although i rage quit a few times, WaW Vet has a trick to it: you can't camp too much, you have to snipe people and move up. if you cross the invisible thresholds the infinite respawns that are currently active get shut off.

will you get BS'd by 10 grenades at once? yes. is it manageable to win? yes.

you can do it, you just gotta be quick and keep your head on tightly.

but its just not fun to play that way,its not worth the effort.

but then if it were fun and easy, it wouldn't be veteran mode....if you want the veteran mode achievements, you gotta struggle(unless it's MW2).

World at War is definitely harder, due to the insane amount of grenades. Without the grenades, it would probably be the same difficulty as cod4. If you get stuck on any levels, just watch some youtube walkthroughs then beating everything will be no problem.

I'm up to the pripyat sniper shot on Zakhaev on veteran level on a 22 inch screen, It's hair pulling but possible. The level before this I just kept the Heli coming back with air strikes till the houses where cleared. It's difficult but achievable with patients and trial and error.

Hey True DoomsDay, how good is Just cause 2? amazing game

there were more CODWAW missions but easier than COD4, they were the ones that caused the trouble.