COD 4: Is it safe to stay in modded games?

Today i got sick of dashboarding all the time so I've started to stay in the games. I leave the ones with unlimited ammo and some where certain people are getting to places they should not be. But if it's just URL or Jtag spam on the side of the screen I stay.  is it safe to stay in these?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, it is not safe to stay in those games.

You are prone to getting reported and banned.

No some people were banned just for taking part in modded lobbies. Make sure you file a report on the players who mod/cheat and leave those games.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

why? If im not one of the people hacking why would I get banned?

I feel i should clarify I DON'T mean those stupid tenth lobbies or W/E I'm talking about games where some joe schmoe is running around wall hacking...ect.

I always report the jerks who are doing the hacking to.

In those games are you playing normally with no abilities like the person who is cheating? Then I don't think so but if your "infected" then you will get a permanent ban.

I am playing with no special abilities at all. I am not infected, so im good to stay in the them? Because well its extremely hard to find one without someone wallhacking or anything

I don't think you will get into trouble if your playing normaly. I'll have to ask someone from the xbox support to find out for sure.

Ok, thanks a lot for your help in answering my question.

I would stay away from modded lobbies period. Better to avoid gettin in trouble and bein banned.

Just stay away from them to make sure.

There's not point in risking it as you'll get banned.