Cod 4 get together?

I was thinking of having a little session of Cod4 so is anyone up for it? I'm pretty much done with Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2. World at War is completely hacked so I won't be playing that. I heard Cod4 is also having its problems, but it can't be as bad as WaW. If you're interested, send me a friend request. I'm looking to play more Cod4 as I haven't played too much of it and been fascinated by it like others.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

CoD4 is much worse than WaW in my opinion.  WaW is hacked, but nothing can happen to your gamer tag unless you join someone's private match.  I haven't played CoD4 in awhile, but, from what I heard, you can get de-ranked while in a public game along with infections.  Not 100% about it, but that's what I've heard just from the message board.

MW2 Mercenary TDM is the best. It is the cleanest gametype, play that.

I just wanted to give Cod 4 another try. Mw2 is meh, I don't care if it's clean or anything lol I just don't want to play that game anymore.

I see.

Cops and crooks GTA4

ill play cod4 sometime, probably not tonight though...

I'd be down for some CoD4 later this week. Protip: don't even try Domination. Ever.

Sure why not.

I would come! Only if i knew if it wouldn't lag since i'm from europe.

[quote user="Karkriegz"]

I'd be down for some CoD4 later this week. Protip: don't even try Domination. Ever.

[/quote]Haha okay. I usually play TDM or SnD, but I'm down for anything else.

If anyone else is interested, don't be afraid to join.