cod 3 online....

ok im trying to play online and theres games but i cant get in to a game it just sends me back to opening screen anyone know why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

most of the time i cant get into the game because of connection.. find a game that gives you perfect connection

[quote user="DON78UK"]

ok im trying to play online and theres games but i cant get in to a game it just sends me back to opening screen anyone know why?

[/quote]You have to delete ALL the map packs for the game and redownload them (which is free by the way). It will then work fine.

Or check your NAT.  This game is finicky when it comes to NAT settings... Oh you posted this 22 days ago, guess I am late to the party.  But that was my problem. NAT.  

Who really cares anyway. the menu theme is awesome

greatest theme song ever

I keep my NAT strict and never have a problem getting into a game...but I also have an awesome ISP and connection too...so perhaps it is time to give up Kmart/Walmart/Asda/Tesco cheapo internet and get a real provider...

[quote user="CL0NE 7"]

[quote user="DON78UK"]

[/quote]You have to delete ALL the map packs for the game and redownload them (which is free by the way). It will then work fine.

[/quote]

Are you sure? I've had this problem a few times and I've just deleted the Champs map pack and that sorted the problem. But I think I did have to delete them all once.

cant belive anyone still plays this rubbish worst cod game made by a long shot .

I still can't believe you come in to the Cod 3 forum time after time to state that this is the worst cod game in the series. If you don't like it then simply don't post in the forum, unless you actually have something constructive and objective to say, which you never do. You never attempt to answer the question related to the OP and to say your posts are usually slightly belated is an understatement.

Hey C1one 74, what other gamer tags have you appeared under? =P I reckon I've played you under another guise? Perhaps not =I