Coalition of Geezer Gamers are looking for new members

Howdy,

Are you a mature gamer and looking for other mature gamers to hang out with and play over Xbox? Then come check out Coalition of Geezer Gamers (CoGG)!

We grew tired of cheaters, glitchers and trash talkers on Xbox and started our own group. We're not concerned with your abilities and/or KD ratios. We are a small group, but we're growing. The forums are kept fairly active by our members posting stories on gaming from around the web, hosting events, and sometimes just plain chatting it up. We play a wide variety of games including racing, shooters, arcade, music, and RPGs. We have sections in our forums for Xbox, PS3, Wii and PC gaming.

You'll also find a section on the latest game news from around the web and a new section for sports fans.

We also try to schedule some fun forum games. Right now we have a "Guess What's in Here" game going. The winner this month will receive an Amazon Gift card.

The ages in our community varies from 20s to 50s, and our minimum age is 21. Most of us are from the US but have a few from the UK and we try to set up game nights with both time differences taken into account so that all members can participate. You will find our members to be very friendly people to play with and also find players that are willing to help you with game tips. Our primary goal is playing the game for fun and enjoying the fun playing with like minded on-line friends.

Come take and look around, sign up and join in the fun. Feel free to message me over XBL if you have any questions.

www.the-cogg.com

Also, The Coalition of Geezer Gamers are looking for mature racers over the age of 21. We are a recently formed Gaming Community wanting to branch out int the world of Forza Motorsports online racing. Right now we are a group of 5 on our site looking to start our own league. We are looking for racers as well as people to help coordinate events.

Anyone interested can pm me for more details, or click on my sig to go to our community page.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: