CO-OP Weapons

Can you use the CO-OP weapons in multiplayer? I'm just wondering if I want to spend the time unlocking them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes. that's the whole point of having to unlock them.

Thanks. I thought they were only for use in CO-OP.

and actually, i'm pretty sure those guns in co-op are only available in multiplayer if you unlock them in co-op. in other words. you can't use them online any other way. i'm not positive, but pretty sure.

yeah good luck getting through one of those public co ops without some one quiting on you

luckily I have someone to play with. co-op is a *** though. i played the first 3 on normal, and that third mission was difficult even on normal. there was a section after we got the hostage, where enemies were spawning behind where we were - RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. ... that doesn't really make sense, but i think you get it. it was unbelievable. almost lost the mission because of that bug.

I was playing Co-op a couple nights ago, but didn't have any friends on who were interested in playing it, so I decided to go in with some randoms. 

My god, Mission 2 was a nightmare. For some ungodly reason, I was never allowed to pilot the chopper, I always ended up the gunner. I quit after my pilot flew into a mountain for the fifth time. 

Which weapons are unlocked through co-op?

Go to My Soldier and at the bottom there's an option to look at co op stats. Should have the list of weapons. I love the co op mission, wish there was more.

big waste of time right now, I jus played three matches an it never saved any of my progression jus kept giving me 30k in points, I think you need 64k for the first unlock a magnum??

Can you buy the co-op weapons to get them without doing co-op itself?