CO-op session

It had been a while since i have played GRAW2...but i got on a while back in anticipation for the next (Future soldier) and had a blast running the SP but need some help for MP ...still though i need couple achievements to unlock...Ain't looking for no hardcore gamers but more so mature and dedicated about handling their business feel free to send a friend request....If this works for you fine if not move on...also If you are responding to this post.... let me know that you are responding to this post so that i may be sure to add you when it comes...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi, I am actually new at Xbox live. Have had my xbox360 for years now but never got interested in using internet to play online. I recently got interested in purchasing a new Xbox360 slim version with Kinect. Unfortunately I bought the 4Gb version and have very limited space for downloading so I decided to purchase the 250gb hard dive. I am just waiting for it to arrive via USPS and my international shipper will deliver in 3 to 5 business days and once it does I will most definitely try online gaming. The next problem is that I never quite tested my internet connection to see if online gaming would work with my current provider. I do consider it is very fast since I am able to stream live TV. The only game with coop online multiplayer that I have is Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2 . Oh, I forgot to mention I am from Nicaragua, a country in central America. Most of my friends here have PS3. They all warned me not to buy the XBOX again because for online gaming you have to pay gold membership. I just would like to try to see if online gaming would work using this game, if it does, then I would buy the one year membership and more games that have this feature. I just hope that in a few days, you have the chance to play with me and consider me as a friend. Believe me, if love Call of duty, Gears of War, Halo and Mass effect franchise. My profile is dafg79.

That s cool man don't matter where yuh from to me if you enjoying gaming come on ....xbox live never gave me no problems as far as connection....yea ps3 network is free but i really think they are more players online for xbox...i will send you a request...I am currently putting together a team...Are you with trueacheivements.com? you should look into it it  actually an easier way of meeting players who enjoy and are playing the same game as yourself....plus they give you extra acheivement points...Anyway i will send you a shout see how the time zones line up and we can get to work...

Thanks for the info. I will look into trueacheivements.com. My personal email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I forgot to mention I only have chance to play on Sundays. Is my only day off work.

I am still waiting for my sister , that lives in the US to provide me with a code to redeem my gold membership. Hope we can play some time soon. I think I will be ready by september. I will most definitely let you know.

I recently picked up GRAW2 as well and always looking for a few good Ghosts to complete all of the co-op missions (including the DLC)

I am interested .!

You have probably already played it now however if you haven't then I am interested. I am buying it again tomorrow but I have a question,  even though I originally had the Legacy Edition will I need a Legacy disc or can I still play with the DLC on a normal disc?

I would so be up for some good people to play GRAW2 I will be adding you

Hi, I'd be keen to play some multiplayer or co-op with reasonable folks. I played GR2 on my original xbox years ago, but I've only recently got round to buying GRAW2. I'm in Australia, so if anyone in a similar timezone fancies a game, please feel free to invite me.

I just put in this game and realized I have 0 Co-Op achievements done. Add me if you would like to make it happen :)

I'm also down for some Co-Op.