Co-Op Player Can Steal Your Chance To Get 1000/1000 Achievements

It appears that if you are playing co-op and your co-op partner is in your world and picks up a blueprint, you will not be able to use that blueprint in any game with that character going forward (since the game recognizes the blueprint as having been picked up, but your character does not register as having the blueprint).  That means you will never have the Duct Tape Master achievement unless, of course, you go into someone else's world and still the missing blueprint from them.  Of course, the person you steal it from would have to then steal it from someone else, and so on, and so on...  Not sure that is what was intended.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="WildAttorney"]

It appears that if you are playing co-op and your co-op partner is in your world and picks up a blueprint, you will not be able to use that blueprint in any game with that character going forward (since the game recognizes the blueprint as having been picked up, but your character does not register as having the blueprint).  That means you will never have the Duct Tape Master achievement unless, of course, you go into someone else's world and still the missing blueprint from them.  Of course, the person you steal it from would have to then steal it from someone else, and so on, and so on...  Not sure that is what was intended.

[/quote]I've not experienced that myself.  I have found out that if I don't save after getting said blueprint that sometimes I cannot go back and get it.  Only way I could get it would be in someone else's game and they picked it up.  

On my co op game we have destroyed all speakers, found all blueprints and tragic endings.

Yet on my PP trials all of them are 1 short of 100% Except for blueprints where I have found 90/102

Been on my world and they have disappeared as though I had found them.

I am having this problem too. I got the 100 blueprint achiement but my in game counter said 99!! Have since found my 100th blueprint but  on cotinnuing to scoure the game and complete all chapters there appears to only be one left to pick up but I cannot for love nor money see how to get to it and even if I could would still be 2 short of the 103 total with none left to find??

@sidneyTP there are only 101 weapons blueprints available currently.  102 & 103 are from the next two DLCs

I was playing a co op game with somebody that said his blueprint count was something like 87 of 659. All his collectible counts were really messed up.

thanks for this, it will save me lots of hunting about.

My game is however being a bit strange; I can see the last blueprint, it is in/on the shop where u meet the lady dressed in meat!! The marker is there but cannot see the blueprint and if it is on the roof of the shop cannot figure how to get up that high.

Also if I look at my attributes page I have bought everything. If I look thru the combo upgrades it shows that there are 3 things I cannot make, but I have Duct Tape master achievment. It says I don't have Knife Gloves, but can make these? That I am missing one of the bomb set, but I can make all of them? and that I do not have the afro bomb wig which I actually agree with and is probaly the mystery bp mentioned above !?

@sidneyTP If you are talking about the one I'm thinking about, there is also a Frank statue close by.  Its not on the roof, but on the overhang in front of the store.  There is a long path up there and its possible to get up using either of the special vans.  If you are missing the afro bomb, I think its on the roof in south central city and is accessible from the safe zone.