Co-op Partner!!

My last post was removed with the new forums.

Still looking for a coop partner to complete the story.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well I havevn't played most of the game, have been addicted to other games, I mostly go online to try to find someone to co-op with (with no luck, either I get a quitter or someone who keeps running arround), then I went to TIR events, but everyone seems to rage quit when they are losing, all effort is lost.

So if you wanna tag along someday and finish the story, say something :)

i havent picked this game up in a while, i might just fire her up..  seen as ppl still play it

Hi! If ya wanna partner up send me a FR with a message!  I been wanting to get me 50! I finished the story but I'll keep playing all the missions however many times to level up =) so add!

why do so many people decline you when you want to join.... dont they know they need a partner for the achievement.... lol stupid noobs good thing i got my achievement allready

I'll be down.

I'm willing to help anyone with that achievement.

i am up for that!!

gamertag is bovver32, will add you now

I'm looking for someone to do co-op with. I have just about all day to play the game. Let me know if you're interested. Just send me a message.

Anyone with the case west dlc hit me up. The co p cheevo is one of the last for me.

I need a dead rising 2 co-op partner. I want to get some achievements like completing all the chapters on co-op while maybe visiting all the stores and such.

I am already level 50 and have done the story twice so I can just accompany you and aid you in your chapters but would prefer if you started a new game so both of us can get the co-op achievement.